From loyal reader Steve R. Who are the clientele requiring check cashing at the same place which rents out your favorite movies in VHS format? Why, you will have to pay a quick visit to Garland, Texas to find out yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
feliz navidad
hola my doooods! i learned how to use emojis *today* sooo there ya have it. aoeihsefaksbiratlksadf. (i kinda put my face on the keyboard to ...
-
Hey what´s up hello! (: como han estado!! ( how have you been ) sooo this week was actually pretty mellow! I bought a new botella of agua ( ...
-
yomieeesss how are you this week!! So, normally what i do before coming to the ciber to write is I write out a game plan buuuut htis week i ...
-
Janie, the submitter, claims that this place is "actually surprisingly really tasty." I find her presuppositions upon which this r...

No comments:
Post a Comment