Tuesday, 27 August 2013
Guadalajara Bar & Grill, Virginia Beach, VA
This place did some pretty elaborate stuff to hide its past self from us. I am beginning to suspect that shitty Mexican places that aren't in former Pizza Huts are passed over by those in the know. Also submitted by Azoraa, who claims that this area is overrun with Mexican joints.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
feliz navidad
hola my doooods! i learned how to use emojis *today* sooo there ya have it. aoeihsefaksbiratlksadf. (i kinda put my face on the keyboard to ...
-
Hey what´s up hello! (: como han estado!! ( how have you been ) sooo this week was actually pretty mellow! I bought a new botella of agua ( ...
-
yomieeesss how are you this week!! So, normally what i do before coming to the ciber to write is I write out a game plan buuuut htis week i ...
-
Janie, the submitter, claims that this place is "actually surprisingly really tasty." I find her presuppositions upon which this r...
No comments:
Post a Comment