NEED CASH FASTBRING US IPODLAPTOPS DVDS& MUCH MOREThat is what the sign says. I don't personally have an iPod. Always been more of a Zune guy. No chance they take one of them, but I still like the thought of going into the old Pizza Hut and getting something other than questionable service and a stomach ache. Maybe they will take my Archos Jukebox.Wednesday, 29 January 2014
Cashland in Piqua, OH
NEED CASH FASTBRING US IPODLAPTOPS DVDS& MUCH MOREThat is what the sign says. I don't personally have an iPod. Always been more of a Zune guy. No chance they take one of them, but I still like the thought of going into the old Pizza Hut and getting something other than questionable service and a stomach ache. Maybe they will take my Archos Jukebox.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
feliz navidad
hola my doooods! i learned how to use emojis *today* sooo there ya have it. aoeihsefaksbiratlksadf. (i kinda put my face on the keyboard to ...
-
Hey what´s up hello! (: como han estado!! ( how have you been ) sooo this week was actually pretty mellow! I bought a new botella of agua ( ...
-
yomieeesss how are you this week!! So, normally what i do before coming to the ciber to write is I write out a game plan buuuut htis week i ...
-
Janie, the submitter, claims that this place is "actually surprisingly really tasty." I find her presuppositions upon which this r...

No comments:
Post a Comment