What is it about Omaha? You people REALLY liked Pizza Hut at some point and then REALLY stopped liking them at some later point. I am not here to judge you, nay. In fact, I am thankful for your temperamental taste in pizza, as it has lead to a wealth of UTBAPHs to feed our hungry souls.
The Lalibela Ethiopian Restaurant (submitted by Charles, who worked at this Pizza Hut in high school) gets fantastic reviews, assuming you can find the place (who needs signs when you can just direct people to the place that used to be a cigarette outlet that used to be a Pizza Hut?).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
feliz navidad
hola my doooods! i learned how to use emojis *today* sooo there ya have it. aoeihsefaksbiratlksadf. (i kinda put my face on the keyboard to ...
-
Hey what´s up hello! (: como han estado!! ( how have you been ) sooo this week was actually pretty mellow! I bought a new botella of agua ( ...
-
yomieeesss how are you this week!! So, normally what i do before coming to the ciber to write is I write out a game plan buuuut htis week i ...
-
Janie, the submitter, claims that this place is "actually surprisingly really tasty." I find her presuppositions upon which this r...

No comments:
Post a Comment