Our good friends over at KCBS in San Francisco decided to ask me a few questions to find out what all the buzz is about this blog. Despite calling me a restaurant (I assume she meant "resident"), I think I nailed the whole "trying not to sound like a complete idiot on live radio" thing.
Give it a listen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
feliz navidad
hola my doooods! i learned how to use emojis *today* sooo there ya have it. aoeihsefaksbiratlksadf. (i kinda put my face on the keyboard to ...
-
Hey what´s up hello! (: como han estado!! ( how have you been ) sooo this week was actually pretty mellow! I bought a new botella of agua ( ...
-
yomieeesss how are you this week!! So, normally what i do before coming to the ciber to write is I write out a game plan buuuut htis week i ...
-
Janie, the submitter, claims that this place is "actually surprisingly really tasty." I find her presuppositions upon which this r...
No comments:
Post a Comment