I don't know, I guess this used to be a Pizza Hut. Or are you guys just submitting random stuff to me now just to see if I will post it? I half expect the next submission to be a photo of a turd, claiming that it, too, used to be a Pizza Hut. Well, according to Mike, who may or may not be a pathological liar, this childcare and pre-school used to be a Pizza Hut until it was renovated beyond recognition. What kind of monsters would strip a former Pizza Hut of all of its glorious distinctive looks? The same monsters that are raising your kids while you are working, apparently.Monday, 17 February 2014
Mulberry Tree Child Care in Cannington, Australia
I don't know, I guess this used to be a Pizza Hut. Or are you guys just submitting random stuff to me now just to see if I will post it? I half expect the next submission to be a photo of a turd, claiming that it, too, used to be a Pizza Hut. Well, according to Mike, who may or may not be a pathological liar, this childcare and pre-school used to be a Pizza Hut until it was renovated beyond recognition. What kind of monsters would strip a former Pizza Hut of all of its glorious distinctive looks? The same monsters that are raising your kids while you are working, apparently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
feliz navidad
hola my doooods! i learned how to use emojis *today* sooo there ya have it. aoeihsefaksbiratlksadf. (i kinda put my face on the keyboard to ...
-
Hey what´s up hello! (: como han estado!! ( how have you been ) sooo this week was actually pretty mellow! I bought a new botella of agua ( ...
-
yomieeesss how are you this week!! So, normally what i do before coming to the ciber to write is I write out a game plan buuuut htis week i ...
-
Janie, the submitter, claims that this place is "actually surprisingly really tasty." I find her presuppositions upon which this r...
No comments:
Post a Comment