lol so that comes from the fruteria (fruit store) that we bought our veggies from last week. They were playing "I will survive" by Cake aaaand it´s been stuck in my head this entire week, along with all the fun Cake songs it brought with it. I´m always singing Guitar when i´m chillin on the balcon.
so i actually dig training lol that´s been a good thing to learn this week.Tuesday, 9 January 2018
at first i was afraid, i was petrified.
also S.O. (shout out) to my gur CHARLIE J HYER because it´s her very special BIRTHDAY today!!!!! she´s super cute and awesome so if ya see her give her a holler. and she can also go on low key fun dates lol so someone take her out for some froyo o algo (or something) lol (But like don´t be weird about it.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
feliz navidad
hola my doooods! i learned how to use emojis *today* sooo there ya have it. aoeihsefaksbiratlksadf. (i kinda put my face on the keyboard to ...
-
Hey what´s up hello! (: como han estado!! ( how have you been ) sooo this week was actually pretty mellow! I bought a new botella of agua ( ...
-
yomieeesss how are you this week!! So, normally what i do before coming to the ciber to write is I write out a game plan buuuut htis week i ...
-
Janie, the submitter, claims that this place is "actually surprisingly really tasty." I find her presuppositions upon which this r...
No comments:
Post a Comment