Man, Steve R. is on a roll today. This next submission from our soon-to-be-best-friend Steve is Sewing World, located in beautiful Grapevine, Texas. Self-explanatory in purpose, Sewing World did a nice job removing the signature roof hump and covering up the hot, slick red roof with some good old fashioned composite shingle from the Home Depot. But the windows and the paneling below the window line tell us all we need to know about this beautiful specimen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
feliz navidad
hola my doooods! i learned how to use emojis *today* sooo there ya have it. aoeihsefaksbiratlksadf. (i kinda put my face on the keyboard to ...
-
Hey what´s up hello! (: como han estado!! ( how have you been ) sooo this week was actually pretty mellow! I bought a new botella of agua ( ...
-
yomieeesss how are you this week!! So, normally what i do before coming to the ciber to write is I write out a game plan buuuut htis week i ...
-
Janie, the submitter, claims that this place is "actually surprisingly really tasty." I find her presuppositions upon which this r...

No comments:
Post a Comment