Wednesday, 8 May 2013
Taj Express in Dallas, Texas
And last but not least from Steve R. is the Taj Express in Dallas, Texas. Signature window angles negate any attempt made at replacing the roof, although the exterior paint job is quite nice. I feel like this is a place I would actually check out if my travels ever brought me to Dallas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
feliz navidad
hola my doooods! i learned how to use emojis *today* sooo there ya have it. aoeihsefaksbiratlksadf. (i kinda put my face on the keyboard to ...
-
Hey what´s up hello! (: como han estado!! ( how have you been ) sooo this week was actually pretty mellow! I bought a new botella of agua ( ...
-
yomieeesss how are you this week!! So, normally what i do before coming to the ciber to write is I write out a game plan buuuut htis week i ...
-
Janie, the submitter, claims that this place is "actually surprisingly really tasty." I find her presuppositions upon which this r...

No comments:
Post a Comment